SO I know its been awhile since Ive posted anything since Petes post, but I have decided to embark on my next project. I am thinking about adapting the Linkin Park album "A thousand suns" into a story, with each track being a chapter in the story. It will take a while to put the characters and settings and details together, but I think this will make a pretty awesome project. However it will take quite a while before I put into a reality. I hope that this project becomes a success. Not that I expect for it to be, but I think that it would be a fun idea, just to kick it around. The thing I know about it right now is that I will not mess the order of tracks up. It will reflect the actual track listing. The listing is:
The requiem
The radience
Burning in the skies
Empty Spaces
When they come for me
Robot Boy
Jornada Del Meurtro
Waiting for the end
Blackout
Wretches and Kings
Wisdom, Justice, and Love
Iredescent
Fallout
The Catalyst
The Messenger
In all, its a 15 part story, from beginning to end, all about the concept of human fear and nuclear warfare. I will keep you updated throughout my project, and hopefully people like it!
No comments:
Post a Comment