I finally got my laptop partially fixed, thanks to my flames roommates boyfriend. The kid is a wiz with computers, except instead of finding out there was an actual computer problem, the fan was just clogged with cat hair. Blechh. I cant complain though, my main piece of equipment is back at my hands, and now i can do whatever I want (except watch Porn, thats a bit disturbing) whenever the hell I want(as long as there is wifi near me), and more importantly, I finally have freedom from macbooks(thank fucking god).
Week 3 of being on the free agent market of dating: It certainly isnt getting any better, but its getting a little bit easier to start moving on. After having my doubts, my concerns, accepting the fact that I got released is still a bit upseting. But, as we all know, nothing lasts forever. In which I know that she wasnt meant for me, we clashed in many different ways. She partied, she drank plenty, she wanted to be a bit more adventurous. I didnt do that, I very seldomly drink, and I wanted to mellow out. The only thing we really had in common was we both liked Avenged Sevenfold. I liked her, and she just didnt like me. I have to accept that. Her choice to move on, my loss. A loss that will take awhile to get up from. But we will get there, eventually.
Listening to some Deadmau5 right now. Ghosts n stuff, pretty interesting stuff. Not the best genre of music to listen to, but it sure beats everything else todays generation choice. Pop, Dubstep, rap(ewww). It could be worse, but cant the world go back to Rock? I guess not, but who am i to complain? Everyone is entitled to thier own choice of music. But I know the spirit of Rock will never die.
This whole moving to a new state after I graduate concept is getting crazy. California seems like the perfect oasis, but then again so is Orlando. There is someone out there who wants me to go with her there, and shes being serious so far, thats the read i get on her. I would love that more then anything, to be able to train people in Orlando, to live in a house on an island, separated from existence. I think that has opportunity written all over it.
On the other hand...
I mean I trust that word. Every word on it. But I wanted to try being with her, yet she didnt want it. But now, why would she say she wouldnt want to be together, yet offer me to practically be a live in boyfriend? Id take it though.
We will just see how this pans out
No comments:
Post a Comment