There are many things in this world that I could write about. I could write about my personal life, how I just now decided to attempt to get a girlfriend since October. I could write about my favorite sports teams, such as the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, New York Yankees, Pittsburgh Penguins, Machester United, or any combination of sports. I could write about my favorite movies, like the Boondock Saints, any action movie like the Avengers, or crime movies(Scarface from 1983 being one of my favorites). I could tell you my stance on the world, such as how I believe that we are already stuck in Hell, and waiting for Salvation to come is what we do with every breath we take. But to start off..I guess I had better tell you who I am.
My name is Richard Fox.
Call me Rich if you please.
Everything I just mentioned is a little bit about me.
My cousin and his girlfriend happen to write more intellectually then I do, and I guess you could say I am trying to copy that style and put it into a more blunt term for those like me. Should you ask why I am doing this, well I guess i had better explain why then I guess.I use a blog like a journal, I may not write in it often, but its a way to get out to the world isn't it? To find people who are like me, a 20 year old college student, who hates school, but is so close to being done. A kid with anxiety that 60% of the time prevents him from interacting with the people he wants, just because he is different. To find someone who can be knowledgable about sports, and play video games like a natural and play games without being looked badly upon for any combination of the three. But why am I on here, you ask?
I am on here so I don't waste my time writing in a book that only I will probably read. If I were the only one who could read it, what would be the fun in writing it? If I was to say "Im writing my life story on here, but you guys cannot read it", what would be the purpose?
I guess I am on here to treat this like a journal for the world to see, for people to see how I live, to share thoughts with others, for others to share thoughts with me.
Maybe thats why I created this.
All very good reasons to write!! Sharing thoughts and feelings with others is I think one of the only ways to connect with people around the world. Writing is probably the easiest way to achieve that. I hope I will get to see many thoughts from inside your head!
ReplyDeleteI agree. Blogging is a good way to express freedom
Delete