While going to ROTC, I'm going to put myself into exile. I will probably move back in with my parents, and attend UCM to get my bachelors to become an officer. No job, almost no social life, no facebook, no iPhone. Just me, my books, the military, and the focus of the pride of wearing the bird on my chest.
Friday, January 24, 2014
Last month before BCT
Its been wayyy too long since Ive posted on this blog, having not had the time to post anything. There is so much to catch up on, yet I'm not sure where I should start. I guess I should start with the military now being a big part of my life now. As of march I am a part of the Missouri national guard, I am an 11Charlie, meaning I use a mortar along with being part of the infantry. It has given me a new sense of purpose in my life, for now I wish to attend college(a regrettable THIRD time) to attend ROTC, and compete for a spot in active US Army duty, and as I promised to a friend, my goal is to at least reach the rank of Major, and ultimately become a Colonel. I leave for Basic Combat Training July 10th, I will be gone from the 10th til at least October. I cant wait to go into the next chapter of my adventures, and get the most out of the opportunity.
Location:
Waldo Homes Kansas City
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment